Sunday, August 16, 2009

Started 7/3

Pre-Slim-In-Six, weeks 1-4

This was the transition from no exercise at all to exercise, and from eating junk to eating right. Lots of learning, lots of tweaking, lots of discovering.

I started going to the gym on 7/3 and for the first 21 days I went EVERY day. Started with 20 mins of cardio and alternated upper and lower body weights and did abs and back every day. Then went to 30 mins of cardio, same weights. After 21 days I started working out 2 days, resting 1 day, etc, alternating upper and lower body weights on the two days I went to the gym, doing 30 mins cardio both days and abs and back both days.

On 8/2 I stopped going to the gym. I started doing Beach Body's Slim-in-6, a 6-week DVD program.

Start It Up! - 25 mins
Ramp It Up! - ~44 mins
Burn It Up! - 53 mins

I skipped SIU, did RIU for a week, and did BIU for a week, and will do it for the remaining 4 weeks. I skip the Yoga part. I hate yoga. There's so many ways to lose weight that I refuse to be miserable while doing it. So I do 53 mins of the hour-long program.

I took pictures before starting (after 4 weeks of gym), and after 2 weeks of SI6. I'm on day 3 of my seventh week of exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment