Thursday, December 17, 2009

24 Turbos in a row at 24 Hour Fitness (Planning stages/idea: 12/17/09)

Not going into what a Turbo is, so this is mostly for 24HF folks who are familiar with the terminology or other people who want to Google.

Going to attempt to do 24 Turbos in a row.  I don't know if I can do it.  The plan is to learn the current round 38 Turbo, practice it until it's second nature, press play on the stereo, press record on the camcorder, and start with one.  Then two.  Then three.  So on and so forth.  I will keep going until I give out or until I do all 24.

If you read my posts in order you know my mantra by now.  Safety first.  Know your body, know your limits, live your body.

Going to ask to make a video of an instructor on Sunday doing the Turbo so that I can learn it the exact same way we do it at the gym and then see if I can borrow the music for this experiment.  Going to ask the folks at my home location to borrow the Group X room for a couple of hours to do this (it should take about an hour for the Turbos plus some preparation and clean-up).  So this is just the beginning/planning stages.  Will keep updating this as I prepare for it.  Will videotape it and put it on YouTube and link here and on Facebook.

Why?  Because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment